Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Madison & I had a busy morning. We went to meet Sam & Maggie and their mommy at the mall for a play date with some ladies from her church. It was a packed rainy Wednesday! We left early to get to the Pelham branch library for story hour for a play date. Which I never knew they had and it has been what I've been looking for!! I got the info they have them in Greer, we will be going weekly! It was crazy windy here, even got some hail mixed in. I found out about a free speech therapy service in Greenville. I called wanting to see what they thought about her. Figured it couldn't hurt, right? The lady called today and asked a bunch of questions and from her screening Madison doesn't qualify, but said she would come out anyway if I wanted. I said yes, just to make sure. So that happens on the 20th. I know she isn't so behind, I have thought from the beginning they would say no or say she is borderline. So I think i'm right on.. she must be 33% behind to qualify, so I don't believe she will..but the lady said she can give me tips and options as she sees fit. She did basically told me I'm over reacting. Better to over react than under, right? I'll keep telling myself that... :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Haha..Landyn barely qualified for speech and they think the scores were inflated and that he shouldn't have qualifed. Based on that..I don't see how Maddi could qualify as she speaks much more than Landyn.