Life has been pretty much the same here. Last Saturday my brother got us a night at the Marriott, we really enjoyed that! (Thank you Derek) We haven't gone anywhere since last Aug. and Madison obviously doesn't remember..cuz she was just in awe of everything!! It was too funny! Since last weekend I've gotten my tooth pain back! Not fun at all! So after calling the dentist and them telling me GO TO THE PERIODONTIST!!! lol I finally did, and there wasn't any good news!! I need gum surgery, wisdom teeth removed & braces. All of which I knew I needed at some point... just wasn't fun hearing all at once!! Which isn't going to be fun paying for either.. no dental insurance!


1 comment:
Brownies sound really good now...Yeah, our lack of dental ins is what's holding me back from making an appointment. I'm pretty sure I need my wisdom teeth pulled too:P
Post a Comment