Well we don't really have anything to blog about so thats why I haven't been..:)
Hope everyone had a very happy memorial day! We had a chicken BBQ @ my brother Matt's house. I did get some pictures to make you all Jealous, but left my camera there..(So make sure you check back..)
Madison is sick yet again! I'm not sure whats going on with her, she again started complaining about her stomach and ended up with a fever. This time she threw up once too. The pains got me thinking shes allergic to something shes eating, but the fever throws me off.. hmm She'll be going for her 3 year check up pretty soon so I'm going to question the doctor then. Since I don't ever get answers on the phone, and sick appointments seem like a waste they just want to tell you its a virus!
We went to TJmax and Maddi found a Princess dress that we were just going to HAVE to buy! So we did! (I know, I know) She has worn it every day..if I don't hide it she wears it all day! She is even sleeping in it as I type! She has now came up with..if she has it on we have to call her Princess Maddi. You ask her to do something without the Princess she will correct you in order for her to follow through!! And now its even Queen Momma and King Dad. lol


No comments:
Post a Comment