Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sickness update

So Madison got sick again. Its gone today and shes feeling MUCH better. It starts with diarrhea, then she gets really bad stomach cramping (bad enough to make her lay on the floor and roll around crying, not wanting to be touched.) The pains last about 2-3 min and only come every 3-4 hours. Then she gets a fever which is about 99.9-101 most of the day and gets up to 102 at night. She gets all of this it last for about 4 days, and then she gets over it. She seems like her normal healthy self for 2 good full weeks and then she gets it again. She went to the doctor yesterday and he was kinda baffled. He took a urine sample, and sent me home to get a stool sample to bring to the lab. I'm still waiting to hear back to see what the results are. They are testing for Obstructed bowel, Infection in the intestines & parasites. If those aren't the cause hes gonna do blood work and is thinking possibly celiac disease. I'm just praying its something minor, but something we figure out and take care of! I'm not sure how long the labs take its been over 24 hrs now... hope by tomorrow!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Poor girl! Hope you figure it out soon!

Brandie said...

Yikes...that can't be good :( I also hope they figure it out quick!