I was right on with the due date April 2nd.. which baby will most likely be here Lord willing a few days before that, probably March 30th. I was thinking about switching doctors.. but I think I'm going to stay put, even though I won't be able to go the the hospital I want and his office is a little further away... oh well! Since we are self pay in the long run we will pay more money switching now. I had my first ultra sound which confirmed my due date, and the fact of only having one child. For the first couple of weeks I thought for sure it was twins.. I didn't even voice that to the ultra sound tech tho, and she really checked at every angle and was like there is definitely only one! The doctor obviously didn't remember me from 3 years ago.. and so he was asking questions about the last pregnancy and asking if it was a boy or a girl and trying to reread my charts to see.. and then he asks how much did she weigh.. as I begin to answer he reads it and says " 9.7 I REMEMBER YOU NOW!!!" lol. When they did my blood work screening they said my thyroid was a bit abnormal so I had to get that retested.. not sure what the results are or what that's all about.
Madison got sick Monday afternoon with a fever about 100 .. nothing higher that night she cried almost all night with ear pain. She woke up and said it didn't hurt she still had the same fever and slept fine Tueday night. Wednesday STILL had the fever and late afternoon began crying with the ear pain again, I called the doctor 45 min before they were going to close for the day and luckly they let us come and and yep her very first ear infection!! I now know what everyone goes through and its NOT fun! So shes been on Meds since Wednesday night, and fevers gone and no more pain.. but has an awful cough! That meant no speech or school this week.. which she was NOT happy about. Hoping everything gets back to normal and she able to start again Tuesday.. believe me she needs it! :) She has been SOO bored! Even her Grammy that thought a 3 year old should never go to school.. admits she needs to go back next week!! :)
Since we've been home bound ALL week long. We took her downtown to the big library and the children's museum. I of course grabbed the camera with the dead battery. So we didn't get any pictures, but she sure enjoyed herself Karl & I did too! We've been having a rainy week, which I love! :) Best part is, it hasn't slowed work down so all in all its great! Video of Madison.. one day she thought I should take 1oo pictures of her so I said lets do a video and didn't tell her what to say... this is what she came up with. :) Don't mind the end.. I can't shorten it, I can't email it the only place I can upload it is here?! I don't know why.. So Darla if you read this, this is for you!
Madison got sick Monday afternoon with a fever about 100 .. nothing higher that night she cried almost all night with ear pain. She woke up and said it didn't hurt she still had the same fever and slept fine Tueday night. Wednesday STILL had the fever and late afternoon began crying with the ear pain again, I called the doctor 45 min before they were going to close for the day and luckly they let us come and and yep her very first ear infection!! I now know what everyone goes through and its NOT fun! So shes been on Meds since Wednesday night, and fevers gone and no more pain.. but has an awful cough! That meant no speech or school this week.. which she was NOT happy about. Hoping everything gets back to normal and she able to start again Tuesday.. believe me she needs it! :) She has been SOO bored! Even her Grammy that thought a 3 year old should never go to school.. admits she needs to go back next week!! :)
Since we've been home bound ALL week long. We took her downtown to the big library and the children's museum. I of course grabbed the camera with the dead battery. So we didn't get any pictures, but she sure enjoyed herself Karl & I did too! We've been having a rainy week, which I love! :) Best part is, it hasn't slowed work down so all in all its great! Video of Madison.. one day she thought I should take 1oo pictures of her so I said lets do a video and didn't tell her what to say... this is what she came up with. :) Don't mind the end.. I can't shorten it, I can't email it the only place I can upload it is here?! I don't know why.. So Darla if you read this, this is for you!


1 comment:
Very cute Mads! I hope your feeling better now and can get back to school!
Call me sometime, I love hearing you talk. Love you- Lyan
Post a Comment