
So I made it to Augusta and back without any problem! :) Although I did feel a few contractions, which weren't obviously to bad, but enough! haha! We had a really good time, now we know that Augusta is pretty cool. Maddi asked if we can go back soon! She says Jamin & Amandas house is SO much fun!! We were only there for like alittle over an hour, but Amanda played with her! :) They then joined us at the fairfield.

Camping out in the hall when our key didn't work! :)

She of course LOVED swimming. 45 degrees out and she was in the hot tub!

I remembered my camera, but forgot to take out often! So only a few pictures of Maddi and none of anyone else! Oh well hopefully I get better by tomorrow! :)
We are pretty much set! Bags are packed, beds are placed, we set up everything last night. House is clean... (Thanks again Mom & Lacey!!) Maddi has school today, and I have doctors right after I pick her up. Depending on when Karl gets off work we are either all going to ChuckECheese or just me and her! Figured we won't get out for awhile so the last night she should get to do something! :) Karl has been working 14 hour days, he actually didn't get to go to school at all this week trying to get everything done! We are NOT complaining, we know what its like to have no work!! He just had lots of stress, but thats whats its like owning your own business! Gotta roll with it!

And I leave you with.....

Guesses as to how big he is?!
We are pretty much set! Bags are packed, beds are placed, we set up everything last night. House is clean... (Thanks again Mom & Lacey!!) Maddi has school today, and I have doctors right after I pick her up. Depending on when Karl gets off work we are either all going to ChuckECheese or just me and her! Figured we won't get out for awhile so the last night she should get to do something! :) Karl has been working 14 hour days, he actually didn't get to go to school at all this week trying to get everything done! We are NOT complaining, we know what its like to have no work!! He just had lots of stress, but thats whats its like owning your own business! Gotta roll with it!

And I leave you with.....

Guesses as to how big he is?!



7 comments:
8 lbs 6 oz 19" long(Me)
9 lbs 3 oz 21 1/2" long (Lars)
That's quite the belly! Love you all. Madison I hope to come soon so I can hold your baby! Miss you.
8lbs 4oz 20" long. :)
Fun! Good luck with the delivery tomorrow! I'll guess 8 lbs 2 oz..a bit smaller than Maddi was
Glad to hear your weekend went well! And fun idea to take Maddi to Chuck e cheese :)Hope all goes smooth tomorrow!
Suppose I'll guess just because! 7lbs 14 oz 19 1/2 in
We'll be thinking of you tomorrow-I'm guessing a big boy-9-7, 22 in. :) How big was Maddi?
Will pray that he arrives safe and healthy and all goes well for you! Our baby boys will be nine weeks apart. Simeon was also born on a Friday. Just had him in for his 2 month check on Tuesday. He is 9lbs 15oz now. Love, Clara
I am going to go with 7 lbs. 11 oz.
Love ya Jena and praying all goes well!!
Post a Comment