Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hudson Rayce

Hudson Rayce
b4
Spunky!
He's 2!! Wow, time sure does fly! We are most definitely experiencing the terrible twos! He is a handful, and I am tired at the end of the day! :) Most of the time he is very good at home by himself, so if you wonder why we don't leave the house! ;) Very much a wild Indian and such an entertainer! Takes after his Daddy and is a huge tease! He is very much so a Daddy's boy and his Daddy eats it up! So of course that means he wants to be just like him.. his all time favorites are shoes & golf! He even has to carry a can of chew in his pocket!
b2
Where I found him one day!
You will barely find him with his own shoes on as you can tell! :)
He was evaluated for speech this past week. I didn't think he was talking as much as he should be, which they thought was true. He would have had to be 40% behind in speech or 25% behind in 2 or more areas. He did not qualify for services. They said a normal range is 85-120 and he scored an 84 so the low end of normal. They said " He is one smart cookie hes just choosing not to use words." She was also very taken back as to how strong willed he is. So the past few days we started taking the plug away and he talks! Go figure! ;) So I may have been his problem I gave it so he would be quiet. Oops!
b1
He is not a picture fan!
He is very much a protector. If he thinks something might be happening to Madison he is right there to save her! :)
b3
As everyone says "But he sure is cute!"
Maddi says I REALLY want a sister, but I wouldn't trade Hudson! I think we will keep him! :)

3 comments:

Larslyan said...

I agree, he is very cute! Happy Birthday Buddy Boy!

Debbie said...

Least they're cute even if they are handfuls, hey? Happy Birthday to him!

Darla said...

The more the handful, the cuter and sweeter they are! Love you Huds!! XOXO Nana