The Happy Couple Mr. & Mrs. Aho (Josie & Gregg)
Sasha, me & Lacey
I figured since nothing exciting is going on right now well not exciting enough to "blog" about! ;) Even tho I am super excited about going to the library and getting Pippi Longstocking!! (Sadly, I'm serious!) This past August we made a trip up to NH, for my niece Josie's wedding. I was a bridesmaid, and Madison a flower girl.
Madison & Minni

It was really fun, even though it was stressful being in the wedding and having your soon to be to be shy 2 year old also in the wedding! We were there for one week, from July 26th- August 2nd. We flew into providence, RI drove up to Ridge, NH and we stayed in Rindge from the 26th-30th then we stayed in Boston from the 30th-2nd and drove from Boston to Providence. They got married in a little white chapel. 

On Madison's actual birthday I took her to McDonald's (where a lady asked if she was my little sister, and was horrified that I was married and she was my daughter and 24 years of age since she would have never guessed I was over the age of 14) for a birthday breakfast (she LOVES the pancakes) Then we met up with Karl and went to the Zoo.. (My little tradition I started with her bringing her to a zoo every year on her birthday!) She actually liked it a lot! She went right up to the cages and did her famous introduction herself! She always says I'm Maddi (sounds like Mindy), this is mom and thats dad! If you let her at the same time will tell you everything in the room! (book,car,tv..etc..)
A month later we had a double birthday/fish fry for Karl & Austin. It was really good, I'm just learning to like fish!
We've gone to Sky Top Orchard got Carmel apples, bag of apples, cider & cider donuts! *Yum* We also went to Niven's Apple/pumpkin Farm. The kids got to play on the homemade playground thingy, and we went on a hayride! Where Madison learned Old mcdonald.. the only part she knows is.. "EIEIO" and she goes around all day singing that over and over again. She also makes me sing it in the car "Ok mom eieio.." I run out of animals and start doing.. moms and dads.. LOL!


The view the foliage in NH is gorgeous! 


No comments:
Post a Comment