Yesterday We started to do some Christmas Baking!
Well.. really I have a play group tomorrow morning and wanted come goodies on hand!
So I thought it would be fun to let Maddi help. The was so thrilled! I made Christmas cut out cookies, Snicker doodles, No Bakes, Banana muffins & Marshmello treat Bars. Next week we are having a cookie exchange so I'm going to make Darla's Raspberry tarts! Yum!
Hard at work! 
Well.. really I have a play group tomorrow morning and wanted come goodies on hand!
So I thought it would be fun to let Maddi help. The was so thrilled! I made Christmas cut out cookies, Snicker doodles, No Bakes, Banana muffins & Marshmello treat Bars. Next week we are having a cookie exchange so I'm going to make Darla's Raspberry tarts! Yum!
Madison's Cookie.. She Kept putting clumbs of dough on the pan!
Enjoying making a mess!! ** No Comments about the hair!!** haha she hadn't taken a bath yet that morning! And yes, sometimes she just sleeps in clothes!! Only when she falls alseep in the car! I promise!!


No comments:
Post a Comment