Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

News update:

This week feels like its been so sllloooww but at the same time feels like it flew.. its weird!
(My brother) Delan & Mindy had their little boy, Brady Ray on Tuesday at 4:10pm.
That took up most of our week! Feels like everyday gets wasted because you never know when its going to start storming! It starts out nice then bang!
I'm also VERY VERY happy to announce....................
Madison is 100% day potty trained!!!!
She absolutely did it 100% hands down on her own! I haven't even had to remind her. Its been a week with no accidents..which I guess If I think about it shes only really had 3 accidents since she started! Night is a different story but really...who cares!! :) I don't mind her wearing a pamper at night! And she absolutely will not pee in her pamper till shes fast asleep..even wakes up during her naps to use the potty! I'm pretty excited! I thought it was going to be awful her being 4 or something and me having to force it..but nope!
We went to the pool today... then we got rained out! no surprise! Its now 6:30 and the family is still napping..i'm not sure if they will get up tonight or not..hmm...

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Guess it's true to just let them train themselves, even though I'm sure at times it seems like they never will learn :)Good job Maddi!

Kaia said...

Yay for potty-training! :) I'm sure it seems like a lot less work now!