
This is about the size of our baby! He/She is about 4.5 inches long & weighing about 3.5 oz.
Had a check up Friday went pretty smoothly. Baby was a bit lower than expected when trying to find the heart beat, but doc acted like it wasn't a big deal. Once listening to the heart beat he said sounds like a boy. Which got Karl real excited, but I then reminded both of them that he said that almost every appointment with Madison. And we all know she is female soo.. he admited that he just might be wrong..but still said IF its a she, then shes pretty calm. Again almost everytime I went in when I had already knew Madison was a girl, he'd say things like "Ohh listen to him move" and I would say "ahh i'm having a girl!" and he'd say "really?! are you sure?!" next week same conversation!! Which is when I called the ultra sound tech to double check since we had all girly things, including her bedroom! They told me they were certain and not to listen to him! lol. Boy or Girl doesn't really matter to me (for real). I'm just praying for a calm healthy baby. I just pray the calmness of our children (heartbeat) means this one is going to be as good of a newborn as Maddi was!! I understand we made up for it in toddler stages... but one step one prayer at a time! :)


2 comments:
Exciting! Both my boys heartbeats were in the middle of the range so didn't give me a clue either way as to what they were...course it's not accurate anyway, but it's fun to guess!
ooh I bet you're getting so excited! Are you showing much yet? And I guess I never knew about the heartbeat thing...so I'm not even sure what Jaxon's even was!
Post a Comment