Princess Maddi.. with a bank statement (don't look to close) she insisted on a photo with her "letter" she loves mail so I pretend all the junk/useless mail is hers! :)
5 years of marriage!
Dirty faced Maddi on the trolley down town, she thought it was the neatest thing! Its great to not have to walk from Coffee street to the west end!! Best of all its free! So yesterday marked our 5th anniversary and 15 weeks of pregnancy!
Crazy we've been married for 5 years and have a 3 year old!! We just might be getting old!!
Our baby is the size of an apple!! Other than the fact that my belly is bigger than it should be at 15 weeks!! The pregnancy is going pretty smoothly! Praise God! I go for a check up this Friday which is 16 weeks! Then my very next one, we find out what "it" is! So excited!!


1 comment:
I guess I will have to try and remember to send some mail for her! Congratulations on your 5th year!Love you all.
Post a Comment