Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Madison's Valentines Celebrations

DSC04416
Before school

Madison got to have a Valentines party at school. She was so excited! She had to get Vday cards and write her own name on them. We made little treats for her class.. rice krispie pops.. (Thanks Rona!) She woke this morning asking "Is today Thursday?" I said yep! She then gets a HUGE grin and says "Oh good Thursday I get to take my mailbox home from school!" She came home with a bag full! I remember being so excited too! :) So this morning we made pink pancakes, we didn't have a heart shape, but made butterflies and flowers!
DSC04415
Posing in the nice clean garage..oops!
DSC04413
Pink Pancakes
DSC04414
DSC04412
Rice krispie pops.. Dipped in chocolate (White & milk) and pink sprinkles.
Right now Karl brought her to chickfila for a Daddy/Daughter valentine date! She has been asking for days if today was the day. Something hes def going to have to do more often! I think they were both pretty proud leaving! :) DSC04418
Ready to head for the date!

1 comment:

Lyan said...

Love the daddy/daughter date! So cute! Your belly is HUGE! LOL! Just kidding! Getting excited for you. Glad you're having so much fun Madison! xoxo