Madison Shea
I thought it would be neat to do separate posts about the kids to update on life. Its fun to go back and read things that I had forgotten so sorry if I bore you! :)
We had a conference for the 3rd quarter which was led by Madison, she got to show us her work tell us what she thought she was good at, and what she needed to work on. I didn't really understand or see a point in all of this, but she was thrilled to get to do it! So it was worth it! It was neat seeing all her improvements from writing, spelling, drawings..etc. from the start of school till now. I guess its something that will travel with her as well so we can see it through out the next few years.Her teacher keep saying she is a golden student and such a joy! She is doing great in school. She is getting speech services to work on her R & W sounds. At first they said she didn't need to help, but then took her in. They said she needs to train her tongue, but is doing very well. She has accepted it as a challenge and acts like she is going to accomplish this task! :) She never really took speech this seriously before, maybe its the age? She is ready for 1st grade and the teacher would like to give her the 1st & 2nd grade words to work on so that she will be able to read harder books. She has taken 5 AR test and only missed 1 question total. So we are very proud of her! I just worry about pushing her to hard to soon, but it seems like something she really enjoys! Most kids are playing with dolls, but she is writing, writing, writing! You don't come over with out her writing you a note! ;)
She is still in gymnastics and really loves it, it ends in June. I'm really looking forward to a break! Ice skating as ended. She did really well, and I would like for her to get into it again come this fall. She started soccer again, we don't know why we did! (She begged to play again) We all dread soccer days! ;) So I believe its not for her, this will be her last season! Her new obsession is basketball and really wants to play, so next season we will move on! We will have NO activities all summer, other than swimming lessons, but that just last for 2-3 weeks in June.

First pedicure.

First pedicure.







2 comments:
Great job Madison! I love that you love to read and write, way to go! Keep up with the good work!
Glad school and everything is going okay!
Post a Comment