Just in case you were all so worried about my tooth ache! I didn't want anyone to be losing sleep over this!! ;) I was thinking it would have to be pulled or worse a root canal, but nope I didn't even have a cavity! Since I never really explained to my new dentist that I sorta kinda have full blown gum disease, and it just gotten better the last few years. He thinks that I just have the start of it.. :) He said that my gums are bulging and it caused the bone which your gums sit on to fall around the tooth that hurts. He gave me some mouth wash that is suppose to heal it and said it would stop hurting in a day or two. He was right on, it doesn't hurt. I have to go for an evaluation at the periodontist, but other that that I will be able to save my teeth without another gum scrapping. (that's no fun!) Hes thinking gum surgery will be needed tho... :( Where they will take tissue from the roof of my mouth it put in on my bottom to try and over the roots. I think I'm going to try deny it, but we'll see. I hope and pray that Madison doesn't have teeth problems!! So far so good! I just found out that mine started at 18 months!! Shes passed that so *crossing fingers*!


1 comment:
Haha..good to hear;). I think I forgot to tell you that I love the Christmas cards! I've made a few..but I'm realizing I'm just not creative enough..
Post a Comment